Geniux is a brain booster with lots of natural ingredients. Its main function is to increase the level of nor-adrenaline and dopamine in the brain, and this boosts focus and concentration. With an increase in the level of these hormones, the ability of the brain to reach its full potentials is enhanced. According to the manufacturer of Geniux, this supplement is a fast-acting product that can quickly boost brain power within 15 minutes use.
This product is suitable for everybody that wants to improve their brain power. It contains only natural ingredients that are exceptionally good for improving the functions of the brain. Geniux has been referred to as a limitless pill by lots of people, but there are still doubts about this claim as we do not have enough evidences depicting how fast-acting and powerful this supplement really is.
Geniux Reviews: What does Geniux do?
- Increase in concentration and focus
- Improvement in the general cognitive functions of the brain which include learning performances and memory
- Overall improvement in the energy level
- Reduction in anxiety, stress and mental fatigue
- Enhancement of the speed the brain uses in processing different information
- Improvement in mental alertness
- Increase in the flow of blood to/from the cerebrum for improvement in memory
Geniux Reviews: How does it work?
With the aid of the combination of its natural ingredients, Geniux works together with the neurotransmitters in the brain to boost brain power.
Geniux increases the concentration of dopamine and nor-epinephrine in the brain, and this would result in improvement in memory, concentration and focus. Everybody must note that there is little scientific proof to back up the ability of some of the ingredients to boost brain power as much as being claimed by the manufacturer of this supplement.
Geniux Reviews: What are the ingredients?
There are about 20 Geniux ingredients, and each has at least one function it performs in boosting the performance of the brain. The ingredients found inside Geniux include:
- Tyrosine – tyrosine works during the production of chemical messengers to improve the level of concentration.
- Alpha GPC – found in soya, alpha GPC is often used as part of the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other related brain disorders due to its ability to boost memory.
- Bacopin – this ingredient is for improving memory and concentration.
- Bee Pollen – this is for boosting energy, nerve functions and absorption.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 – these vitamins are meant for improving the functions of nerves and brain as a whole.
- Ginkgo biloba – this is an herb known for its potency in improving blood circulation. As the circulation of blood within the brain improves, memory also improves.
- Caffeine – caffeine is a popular ingredient that is commonly used for boosting mental alertness.
- GABA – GABA suppresses the possibility of being overexcited which usually affects focus. As overexcitement is suppressed, the ability of an individual to focus and concentrate is enhanced.
- Eleuthero root – this plant extract increases the concentration of dopamine in the body, and this boosts memory and immune system.
- Huperzine A – this ingredient specifically helps learning as it promotes the rate of retaining memory of things learnt.
- Vinpocetine – for overall brain power, glucose is an important substance. Vinpocetine promotes movement and utilization of glucose in and out of the brain.
You must take note of the fact that the exact concentrations of these Geniux ingredients are unknown. Therefore, we are not sure each ingredient is added in the right proportions to perform the aforementioned functions.
Geniux Reviews: How to use
There is no special procedure for taking this pill. Take it with water few minutes before any activity and you will feel its effects within 15 minutes.
How much does Geniux cost?
- 1 bottle – $39
- 3 bottles – $90
- 5 bottles – $125
The prices for Geniux are quite fair, especially if you are buying more than one bottle with discounts. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on any amount of bottles of Geniux you purchase. To get a refund when you are not satisfied with Geniux, you only have to contact the manufacturers through their website and then ship the product back to them.
If you would like to buy this brain-boosting supplement, visit the website of the producer to place your order.
Geniux has no side effects since all the ingredients used in making it are completely natural with no chemical components. However, there are bee pollens among these natural ingredients, and this may lead to reactions for those that are allergic to bee pollens. This supplement is generally not recommended for children and teenagers as the loss or reduction of brain power does not normally start until late twenties. Pregnant women are also advised to avoid taking this product.
Geniux Reviews: Customer Feedback
Having checked different reviews on the internet, we are not 100% convinced of the potency of Geniux to perform most of the functions it is said to perform. We also visited different online platforms and forums to check out the reviews of customers who have actually used the product. We noticed that the opinions of customers on this brain-boosting supplement are evenly divided. Some of the customers were happily singing praises of this supplement as they claimed it did wonders in boosting their brain functions within few minutes of using it while others claimed that Geniux brain supplement did not really work for them.
Since Geniux has no side effects and the price for one bottle is affordable to a good extent, we suggest people should try out this supplement and see if it boosts their brain power or not. You have nothing to lose when you try out this product.
GENIUX REVIEW: OVERVIEW
Potency & Effectiveness Quality Feedback & Testimonials Pricing